As autumn kicks in, we're craving all things warming and indulgent – swapping out iced coffees for rich, creamy lattes. And they don't come better than this Warming Biscoff latte made with Lotus Biscoff spread and our Chocolate Caramel coffee. Deliciously biscuitty with sweet caramel notes and a hit of coffee, this will be your new favourite caffeinated treat. Move aside Pumpkin Spice Latte, there's a new kid on the block!
WARMING BISCOFF LATTE RECIPE
- 1 tsp Little's Chocolate Caramel coffee – either instant or a coffee pod (you can use Vanilla, Swiss chocolate or Hazelnut flavours, too)
- 2 tsp Lotus Biscoff spread
- 1 tsp sugar
- Approx 250ml milk
- 2 Biscoff biscuits for sprinkling
- Mix your coffee with a small amount of hot water in a small bowl or prepare a shot of espresso
- Add the Biscoff spread, sugar and 50ml of milk to the bowl with your coffee and give it a good whisk up so it's smooth and glossy
- Heat and froth your milk – either in an electric frother or in the microwave. If using a microwave to heat your milk, you can froth it once warm with a handheld frother or a cafetière
- Spoon your coffee mixture into your favourite mug and top with your hot frothy milk
- Top with a good sprinkling of Biscoff for good measure and enjoy
Tip: try swapping out the Chocolate Caramel flavoured coffee for another flavour of your choice and see how it tastes. Gingerbread perhaps?
Tag us in your creations! @wearelittles