We’ve teamed up with our friends at St. Eval Candle Company for an epic giveaway. Make winter evenings a real treat with six of your favourite flavoured coffees and one of St. Eval's Christmas tins gift boxes. All you need to add to the mix is a good book and a bath!
You can win a box of six Little’s flavoured instant coffees in flavours of your choice – whether full caffeine or decaf is your thing. Paired up with four incredible candles in festive scents – the best way to experience four classic St. Eval winter fragrances. Celebrate the season and bring some hygge into the home with this selection of spicy, zesty, fruity and herbal aromas. St. Eval's Christmas tin gift box contains one Inspiritus candle, one Orange & Cinnamon candle, one Winter Thyme candle and one Figgy Pudding candle, all in beautifully designed tins that'll look (and smell) great in your home.
How to enter
About St. Eval
Working from their farm in North Cornwall, St Eval Candle Company was born from humble beginnings, crafting candles by hand in the family farmhouse kitchen.
Keen to keep traditional crafts alive and with their spirits rooted in all things natural, they sought inspiration from the beautiful Cornish countryside – creating pots, candles and fragrances inspired by nature.
Today, they're celebrating over 25 years of perfecting the art and science of making candles. They use a combination of traditional, artisan methods so that each candle is made with a personal touch to ensure superior quality in style, fragrance and burn.
Competition closes on Sunday 24th October 2021. The lucky winner will be chosen at random and announced on Monday 25 October 2021 and notified via Instagram message.
- The promoter is: Little’s Ltd whose registered office is at Unit 8 Blackdown Park, South View Industrial Estate, Willand, Devon, EX15 2FS.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom only, aged 18 years or over.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are above.
- Closing date for entry will be Sunday 24 October at 11:59pm. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.