So we’re a week into July and we hear there might be some sun around the corner – yay, finally! To also celebrate #pinacoladaday we thought we would put a bit of a twist on the delicious Piña Colada cocktail with our Havana Rum instant coffee.
PIÑA COLADA COFFEE RECIPE
INGREDIENTS (serves two)
- Ice cubes
- 2 tsp Havana rum flavoured instant coffee
- 2 cups of coconut milk (use a coffee cup)
- Pineapple juice to taste
- Fill a glass with ice cubes and pop the kettle on.
- Spoon your coffee into a jug and dilute with a small amount of boiling water.
- Pour in two cups worth of coconut milk and pineapple juice to taste. If you like your drinks very sweet add a lot of juice but less if you don’t.
- Mix up and pour over ice. Garnish and serve. Enjoy!
Of course this is a non-alcoholic recipe but, as it’s the weekend, you could always make it a little booooozyyy! We love to see what you have tried on Instagram so don’t forget to tag us! @wearelittles