As temperatures soar here in the UK, it's time to swap the steaming cups of joe for something more suitable - which is why we've teamed up with our friends at Yumello to create this indulgent Peanut Butter Iced Latte.
Yumello is a Bristol-born brand known for making award-winning, irresistible nut butters that challenge the status quo. Using only quality, natural ingredients, their nut butters work wonderfully with our range of flavoured coffee.
This recipe is made using our French Vanilla Flavoured Instant Coffee, Yumello's Salted Date Peanut Butter and freshly-whipped cream - get ready to upgrade your traditional iced coffee people.
YOU WILL NEED:
- A blender
- Little's French Vanilla Instant Coffee
- Yumello Salted Date Peanut Butter
- Your milk of choice, we like Oatly Barista
- Fresh double cream
- Light brown sugar
- A cup of ice
- Brew your coffee shot by adding two level teaspoons of Little's French Vanilla into a mug or glass and top with 100ml of boiling water.
- Add one heaped teaspoon of Yumello Salted Date Peanut Butter into the coffee shot and stir well. Set aside.
- Using your blender, add the ice, milk and peanut butter coffee mixture together and blend on a high setting for one minute until smooth.
- Next, prepare your double cream. Simply whisk together 100ml of double cream and a teaspoon of sugar in a bowl until thickened - you're aiming for a honey-like consistency. This should take between 1-2 minutes.
- Grab your favourite glass and pour 3/4 of the iced coffee mixture, filling the remaining 1/4 with the whisked cream.
- Finish by sprinkling with some Instant Coffee granules (this somewhat pretentious step can be skipped).