This is the perfect festive drink that champions our favourite flavour of the season – chocolate orange. Plus, it means you get to devour a segment or two of the king of Christmas chocolate – bonus. Enjoy responsibly, folks!
- 25ml Little’s chocolate orange coffee
- 25ml Kahlúa or coffee liqueur
- 25ml good-quality vodka
- Ice cubes
Chocolate orange espresso martini method:
- Mix 1 tablespoon of Little’s chocolate orange instant coffee with 25ml of boiling water and allow to cool slightly.
- Measure out 25ml of Kahlúa and vodka each in a cocktail jigger or a jug.
- Add the coffee, Kahlúa and vodka to a cocktail shaker with plenty of ice and shake vigorously for at least 10 seconds (with the lid on, obvs) – the best way to tell if it’s ready is if the cocktail shaker has frosted up.
- Use a strainer to pour the mixture into a coupe or martini glass, including the all-important froth for the top.
- Serve with a chocolate orange segment and a twist of orange peel.
Tip: add a little sugar to the coffee if you prefer yours sweeter, and simply double the recipe for two!
Show us yours @wearelittles